Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Apologies,Festivities and in Serious Need of Understanding

First of I want to start off with apologizing to one of my buds (you know who you are) for my outburst during a previous post which I have now deleted, I was being a douche and had anger management/depression issues at the time.Hopefully you'll get the memo and I hope we won't have bad blood between us,can't wait till you rejoin us here even though you are switching courses.

Second I would like to wish a belated Happy Chinese New Year (Gong Xi Fa Cai!) to all,hope you guys enjoyed your holidays and good luck in whatever lays ahead for you.Cheers mates ! :)

Finally I would also like to apologize to someone special to me for being blur,a douchebag/scumbag,idiot,moronic and least but not least a stuuupidd fool...apparently I am still in need of severe understanding in relationships,fashion,dialogue and in general women. I really really hope that I can focus on her more soon.I am feeling veeery guilty of my severe lackness in this field and clearly it shows whenever she's upset, all I can say for now is that I'm sorry and that I'll make it up to you...this I swear.

Well that's about it for now,laters all

No comments: