As the title states, the holidays have arrived and it's time to let go of all our burdens from our semester exams and enjoy ourselves :)
But for the moment i would like to reach out to those affected by the floods in Malaysia, my condolences to you and your family.Hopefully our government and our volunteer workers and activist will be able to aid you however they can,be it labor work or donations (yes I donated some too) .
So even though holidays have begun for some of us varsity students, we should all be thankful that some of us are not affected by natural disasters and try to keep things into perspective....in other words don't get your head too up high into the clouds yet for it might just hurt you more when something bad happens,be ready for anything that comes by as anything is possible now since our whole weather pattern is shifting into a weird angle.
However, that does not mean that I am not going to be a "party pooper" and tell you not to indulge into your freedom, all I'm saying just take care of yourselves in the process as something bad might happen.As for me, I am currently chilling at home enjoying a few novels and books, hanging out woth my buds, texting with someone important to me and chatting with my buds from UKM while I have some free time.Probably if i do have financial backup I'll do a little travelling,if not then I'll probably just hang out with my buds and catch up with my family members (yes the whole lot of them).
Finally i would like to wish a very "Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha" to all my muslim friends, may you enjoy the festivities and food to come (Some of you guys didn't think I could remember the name of the raya did you?).That's all for now ladies and gents, till next time,Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment