Friday, November 12, 2010

Uniqlo

Hey whatup ladies and gents, it's been a while since i blogged due to exam season (don't ask how was it). Anyways we had a week gap because of Deepavali and the princess and a few of my friends were tensed because of their exams (especially those taking Advance Accounting). So how did we solve this problem? we all went for the Uniqlo opening!! wohoo!!! here are a few pics for your viewing.So after waiting for 3 hours, we finally managed to get in and all I can say is that it was worth it as all my buddies who went truly enjoyed themselves and that alone is enough for me to feel relieved as I can be sure none of them are going to breakdown from examination stress.Well that's all for now...will blog more later on after this,laters lads!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I'm really disappointed to have missed the UNIQLO opening - I was in Kuala Lumpa on the 2nd Nov, if only I'd been there 2 days later! I've heard there was an enormous turn out and everything was pretty hectic. Hope you had a great time and got lots of discounted clothing - I'm just going to have to stick to their online clothing store for the moment.