
In a nutshell it means lasting a very short time, as we all know many things have a short term shelf life span, your schooling years,bachelor years,goofing of years and the list goes on and on...but I'm just going to refer to schooling life at the moment. Though the time will come to pass, your memories of the hardship,joy, and sadness are all what shapes what you are or what you are going to be, take the challenges straight on with your heads held high and keep your chin up.
Be bold to overcome whatever hellish or annoying task that is set on your path and you shall see that you will grow in terms of mental strength and more emotionally determined. In the end of the day these moments are probably the best god damn moments you are gonna get (mine was during form 4 and 5, had an uber time! and of course now for some reasons that I'm going to leave you guessing).
Anyways as the clock is ticking away I am in the phase of reminiscent, and thinking of all the memories I've collected during my educational learning years..as in a few more years it will soon be over....this is the time to enjoy yourself folks, try new things while you can, for after this you may not have the opportunity or time for it.
Laters
No comments:
Post a Comment