Monday, May 9, 2011

Calm Waters (Yeah Right), World Wide Situation,Happy Wedding

In metaphoric terms I guess you can call it a period of time when you are at peace with yourselves and your surroundings, after going through some tough calls and slight misguided or careless actions and not to mention finals (even though it's been nearly a month) in my opinion I guess I kinda (45% probability) earned the right to feel at peace with myself.

But hey who am I kidding, life ain't suppose to be perfect..it will never will be, those waiting for it are probably in denial or being very optimistic of their opinions. Let's puts things into perspective, there are still many disasters,wars,disputes (be it political or just plain brandish or drunkard behavior). Those are a few examples of imperfection in the world, I mean sure your life could be some what perfect but what about others? It's a domino effect and each situation will effect each individual one way or another across the globe thanks to mass media (talking about important news not some dilemma of who's who in a video).




There are still several things going on in the world and yet I guess some people tend to look the other way in denial that is happening and choose to ignore it and focus on themselves until it comes and bites them back in their ass. Heck I ain't preaching and I ain't a role model either but I do think that some individuals may be thinking thing's for granted and it kinda saddens me that some of my generation and younger tend to look the other way. Like Kate Reed in fairly legal I guess sure it's a pain and may cause dissatisfaction, but isn't it better to find a win-win solution for all?

Anyways I would like to congratulate the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for tying the knot, was a spectacular wedding and hopefully you both live a happy life :-).
Also in the spirit of happiness in this paragraph I am somewhat overjoyed to be spending time with someone I truly love more often...as to tying the knot well I guess it's somewhat still in progress but I hope it will lead to that in the end :-D



Well I seriously have penned out of things to write at the moment (yeah I know even this post makes no sense and irrelevant don't have to tell me about it) later's folks.

No comments: