Saturday, August 28, 2010

Turning a negative back into a positive

Okay i know i haven't been blogging for months, didn't have the heart to due to the fact that a S&*tload of stuff happened. But on a lighter note i've decided it's pointless to be moody and depressed over every single thing that turns sour.That's why i've decided to focus on less subjects this year and extend my years in this funky varsity.

The reason i was able to pull myself out of my deep dark and oblivious hole was my friends,don't know what i would do without them.Seriously friends are important guys, especially those who are TRUE friends (not the ones there for your fame and fortune). I would like this opportunity to thank my best friends Hazri, Nuar, Amir, Shahiran and Abdul Afiq. I would still be mopping my ass in that state of depression. Anyways this new sem I'm already a senior ( yes I'm a frikkin 3rd year now) met up with friends that i nearly lost touch with, especially the accounting student's....I promise to rebond my relations with them some time soon (hopefully before you graduate). Been hanging out with the dudes and another close friend of mine Nada who I think is cool ( she's awesome yawl no joke!) to hang out with, apparently we have a lot of things in common as well (Finally a girl who is understanding or on the same boat (she has a dilemma with her douche-bag YDP college like I did in matriculation) :D .

Anyways my only advice is don't beat yourself up to much....life only comes around once and there's no turning back. So the hell if it takes me 5 years in UKM, i'll take it as long as my bonds with my friends will never break.Oh and for those of you who are still betting to see if i'm single or not....i'll leave it up to you to decide ( seriously, you guys have been hounding me since year 1 so i'm pretty sure you should know me by now and that sometimes i'm full of surprises....or not ) :)

1 comment:

Aiman Baharom said...

Trying to tone down the cursing...having too much of it.